The new HP DesignJet Z9+ Printer is an efficient 9 ink printer, with optional gloss enhancer offering fast file processing for the very best, high quality photographic output on media up to 500gsm.
This compact device offers precise printing with smooth gradients with the new HP Pixel Control. The Z9+ range offers showstopping quality to impress everyone with smooth transitions using HP Pixel Control and no need for light inks using HP printheads with dual drop technology. The HP Z9+ range ensures higher quality produced even faster than before allowing user to experience printing up to 2.5 times faster without losing quality and reducing post-processing time with the first integrated vertical trimmer (standard on the HP Z9+dr model). The pigmented ink system also offers resistance against UV fade and also a good degree of water resistance when used with the correct media - we will always recommend over laminating for outdoor use, but some prints will be perfect for short term outdoor display.
The new Z9+ range of printers is The HP Z9+ range is available in the following models:
This price includes the current HP TRADE IN DISCOUNT of £250 - we've taken it off the price - no need to claim later!
If you do not have a printer to trade in click HERE
TRADE IN- This discounted offer is for customers wishing to trade in an existing wide format printer against their Z9+ printer purchase. The price shown is £250 lower than the standard printer price. The trade in printer must be A1 or larger to qualify. Once we receive your order we will contact you for details of the trade in printer. We will then arrange to deliver and/or install your new HP Z9+ Printer and provide details of the collection of the old printer, which may take up to 15 days and will be from ground floor level. You don't need to do anything else - we will do it all for you and get your old printer taken away.
Professional photo prints, fast and simple. More quality with fewer inks. This Z series range is perfect for photographers and end users wanting to produce high quality images with speed and accuracy whilst being 'cost conscious'.
The new Z9+ range of printers is The HP Z9+ range is available in the following models:
The new HP V Trimmer is also standard on the HP Z9+dr 44 inch Postscript model.
Whilst introductory inks are provided with all new HP DesignJet printers, we have shown below the ink cartridges which are available to purchase for all HP DesignJet Z9+ printers:
The Z9+ Printer takes 5 x HP 746 Printheads. These are supplied with the printer in the box, but when reordering please note that, unlike previous HP models, the HP 746 printhead is not colour specific until loaded into the printer. Each HP 746 printhead runs two ink colours so 5 heads are required for the 10 inks in the machine.
The HP Z9+ requires an additional Gloss Enhancer kit to be able to use a Gloss Enhancer. It is only for use in the HP Z9+. It is intended to minimise bronzing on gloss and satin photo papers and produce images with uniform gloss, from highlights to shadows. Add it to your basket using the drop down buttons above if you would like to take advantage of this feature.
1. Based on internal HP testing. Up to 2.5 times faster printing compared to the HP DesignJet Z3200 Photo Printer series. May vary depending on print mode and media type.
2. Vertical trimmer and dual rolls included with the HP DesignJet Z9+dr 44-in PostScript® Printer with V-Trimmer only. Up to 20% reduction in post-processing labour time based on internal HP testing compared to HP DesignJet Z9+drseries printers without built-in vertical trimmer.
3. Requires an HP Applications Center account, Internet connection, and connected Internet-capable device. For more information, see hpapplicationscenter.com.
4. Based on internal HP testing, comparing to HP DesignJet Z9+ series printers without gloss enhancer. HP Gloss Enhancer can be used on photo paper, with the exception of matte-finish papers. Optional upgrade available second half of 2018.
5. Embedded in the HP DesignJet Z9+ Printer series is an i1 spectrophotometer from X-Rite. Close collaboration between HP and X-Rite ensures a reliable solution that’s been thoroughly tested to meet customer demands for ease, quality, and dependability.
6. For a list of HP certified RIPs, visit http://www8.hp.com/us/en/large-format-printers/designjet-printers/zseries-rips.html.
7. Once the image is selected, one-click printing when printing the entire file without any modifications to the print settings. Applicable to PDF, JPEG, TIFF, and HP-GL/2 files.
|Max Media Weight|
|Ink Size Options|
|Add HP Gloss Enhancer Upgrade Kit|
|HP On-Site Next Business Day Warranty Options - term from printer purchase||
HP 1 Year Standard On Site Warranty - FREE, HP 2 Year Standard On-Site Warranty Service Pack (Care Pack), HP 3 Year Standard On-Site Warranty Service Pack (Care Pack), HP 4 Year Standard On-Site Warranty Service Pack (Care Pack), HP 5 Year Standard On-Site Warranty Service Pack (Care Pack)
|Max Print Width|
|Delivery & Installation Options - see Dispatch Tab for details|
Extra items included in this offer from GDS
The HP DesignJet Z9+ 24 inch printer is supplied with a 1 Year Standard HP Onsite Next Business Day Warranty - see the HP Limited Warranty Terms
Extended terms are available to purchase in the form of HP Z9+ Care Packs for 2, 3, 4 and 5 year periods - simply select the warranty term you require from the drop down prior to checkout. Note the warranty is from the printer purchase date so for instance, a 5 year warranty is for 4 extra years following your initial free standard 1 year warranty.
Extended warranties can be purchased at any time while the machine is still in warranty. If the machine goes out of warranty you would need to contact us to purchase a 'Post Warranty' product. If you are unsure or have questions give the GDS Sales Team a call on 01625 613548.
After your purchase, a link will be emailed over to you for you to register your warranty with HP and produce a certificate for safekeeping. If you would prefer that we do this for you just let us know and we will take care of it and send you the certificate. Your VAT invoice will show the warranty and the machine serial number and will also serve as proof of purchase.
We will send you a laminated A5 document with your machine which has all the support details in case you need to contact HP support. You can also find a PDF version of this document in the 'Brochures' Tab.
HP DesignJet Z9+ Postscript Printer (W3Z71A) is usually in stock for delivery next working day, but please do give us a call to check this is possible.
If you place your order for UK Mainland delivery before 4pm we can make sure we process your order in time for same day dispatch where stock allows.
For customers wishing to have this model delivered outside of the UK or to the Scottish Highlands, Islands, Channel Islands or to Northern Ireland - call us on 01625 613548 and we can discuss your requirements and provide the best quotation.
Most customers choose the Free Box Drop Delivery for this machine, but here are the options.........
1. Pallet Drop Kerbside Delivery – this is included in the online price and is a next working day service - just checkout before 4pm and we will arrange dispatch.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - The printer will arrive boxed on a pallet and will be delivered to the front of the property.
• The box is large and heavy: Dimensions - (w x d x h) 56.7 x 30.2 x 28.3 in (1440 x 766 x 718 mm) - Weight 214-291 lb (97-132 kg)
The driver will arrive in a large tail lift truck and, where access is flat and wide (for instance a warehouse), the pallet can be wheeled off the tail lift into your property. Please note that if the delivery is to a residential building with standard doors, or where your front door is within a block of flats or is on a higher floor, delivery will only be made to the kerbside or building entrance and you will be responsible for accepting the box and taking it inside. You may wish to choose one of the enhanced services below or call 01625 613548.
All other items on your order such as extra inks, paper rolls and cables will arrive in separate consignments with separate carriers. If you have any problems, you can call us and we will help.
2. Placement Delivery Service - a two person specialist carrier team will deliver your new printer to the room of your choice, unpack it, and remove the packaging leaving the inks ready to install and then you are ready to download the drivers and get started. This service is not next day and needs to be booked with us via a short site information form which we can email to you.
3. Full installation - On Day 1 you will receive the placement service shown above. On Day 2 an engineer will attend to power up the HP DesignJet Z9+ Postscript Printer, download & install the drivers and give basic end user training, leaving you ready to start printing. This service is not next day and needs to be booked with us via a short site information form which we can email to you.
Note that for Option 2 and 3 - a short Site Survey will be required. This is just a quick questionnaire to check that the machine will physically fit and that, if we are installing, you have the correct network requirements, etc. This survey will be emailed to you.
If you have any questions or specific requirements for the delivery and/or installation of your new HP DesignJet Z9+ Postscript Printer just give us a call and we will be happy to accommodate your personal requirements - 01625 613548