The HP DesignJet T200, T600 and Studio series are the world’s easiest large-format plotters,1 intuitive and easy to print, so that as Architects, Engineers and Construction professionals, you can give your attention to what is important. The DesignJet Studio plotter is designed with sustainability in mind, helping to reduce the carbon footprint that it leaves behind whilst being low in price and extremely easy to use, this means that the printer is designed to be used by everybody including architects, engineers and construction professionals, as well as students and people with small businesses. The plotter can be set up simply from your smartphone and the handy HP apps allow the printer to be accessed nearly anywhere, helping to provide the freedom of working remotely and securely, as simply as possible.
The HP Studio has a 1GB processing memory offering a printing speed of 25 seconds per A1 print or it will produce 82 x A1 prints per hour. This offers a significant increase of print speed over the previous desktop A1 Large Format printer - the HP DesignJet T100 series.
Print multi-size A3/B and A1/D or A0/E projects automatically, without manually switching the media source.
Save time with the world's easiest job submission —send multiple files in one click with HP Click software. (3)
Print with the confidence you'll get the results you expect with an intuitive driver and true print preview.
Design that performs technology that stands out.
Easily set up your plotter by simply using your smartphone.
Fits net carbon neutral HP DesignJet Plotter (4).
Avoid waiting by the printer with high-speed printing as fast as 25 seconds per A1/D plot.
Be more productive—save time from job prep to final print by printing your projects up to 2x faster. (5)
Print your jobs and manage your plotter from virtually anywhere, anytime with the HP Smart app.
Get high-quality results—HP Bright Office Inks plot up to 31% more line accuracy and 65% more gamut. (6)
The HP Studio plotter has a four colour ink system with Black, Cyan, Magenta and Yellow. The Studio plotter comes with a set of introductory ink cartridges in the box ready for you to start printing straight away and the replacement HP 712/713 ink cartridges are available in the following capacities and multipacks. If you wish to add original HP inks to your order you will find them all HERE.
A standard HP 2 year on-site parts and labour warranty will give peace of mind for anyone wanting the reassurance of HP on-site support with their HP Studio - see the HP Limited Warranty Terms. If you would like to purchase an extended term up to 5 years you can select one of the HP Care Pack options from the drop down menu.
All our hardware finance is provided by HPFS who can offer very competitive rental, lease or hire purchase over any term from 12 - 60 months. We can provide an instant quick quote for all finance options and HPFS can often give a speedy answer on credit acceptance. Call us on 01625 613548 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an HPFS quotation.
1. The HP DesignJet Studio Printer series and the HP DesignJet T600 Printer series are the only solutions providing seamless printing of both large- and small-format sheets automatically in a multi-size print basket compared to competitive alternatives with comparable size and features as of January 2020.
2. One-click printing with HP Click software. Applicable to PDF, JPEG, TIFF, DWF, and HP-GL/2 files.
3. The HP DesignJet Studio Printer series 24-models deliver A1/D prints in 26 seconds and 36-inch models deliver A1/D prints in 25 seconds.
4. HP is reducing the carbon footprint of printing through carbon reduction initiatives such as energy efficiency, reduced packaging, and use of recycled plastics. The HP DesignJet Studio Printer is the first HP DesignJet where HP has offset the remaining carbon impact due to raw material extraction and processing, printer manufacturing and transportation, as well as electricity, paper, and cartridge use in accordance with The Carbon Neutral Protocol https://www.carbonneutral.com/how/carbonneutral-protocol.
5. Three-click printing with HP Click software compared to up to 11 clicks with competitive alternatives when printing 5 files of different sizes. Applicable to PDF, JPEG, TIFF, DWF, and HP-GL/2 files. Based on testing the HP DesignJet Studio 36-in Printer, from job prep to print is up to 2x faster than competitive alternatives with comparable size and features as of January 2020.
6. Up to 31% more line accuracy based on HP internal testing, September 2019 of 1 pixel vertical line straightness comparing prints from the HP DesignJet Studio Printer series and Canon TM-305 Printer on plain paper using equivalent fast/draft print modes. Up to 65% more colour gamut based on HP internal testing, September 2019, of gamut volume, comparing prints from the HP DesignJet Studio Printer series and Canon TM-305 Printer on Oce 75gsm plain paper using equivalent fast/draft print modes.
|Ink Size Options|
|Max Media Weight|
|Custom Product Images Label|
|Max Print Width|
HP DesignJet Studio series printer
automatic sheet feeder
introductory ink cartridges
quick reference guide
Extra items included in this offer from GDS
The HP DesignJet Studio 36" Printer is supplied with a 2 Year Standard HP Onsite Next Business Day Warranty - see the HP Limited Warranty Terms.
Extended terms are available to purchase in the form of HP Studio Steel Care Packs for 3, 4 and 5 year periods - simply select the warranty term you require from the drop down prior to checkout. Note the warranty is from the printer purchase date so for instance, a 5 year warranty is for 3 extra years following your initial free standard 2 year warranty.
Extended warranties can be purchased at any time while the printer is still in warranty. If the printer goes out of warranty you would need to contact us to purchase a 'Post Warranty' product. If you are unsure or have questions give the GDS Sales Team a call on 01625 613548.
After your printer purchase, a link will be emailed over to you for you to register your warranty with HP and produce a certificate for safe keeping. If you would prefer that we do this for you just let us know and we will take care of it and send you the certificate. Your VAT invoice will show the warranty and the printer serial number and will also serve as proof of purchase.
We will send you a laminated A5 document with your printer, which has all the support details in case you need to contact HP support. You can also find a PDF version of this document in the 'Brochures' Tab.
This HP Studio Printer (5HB14A) is usually in stock for delivery next working day, but please do give us a call to check this is possible. If you place your order for UK Mainland delivery before 3:30pm we can make sure we process your order in time for same day dispatch where stock allows.
For customers wishing to have this model delivered outside of the UK or to the Scottish Highlands, Islands, Channel Islands or to Northern Ireland - call us on 01625 613548 and we can discuss your requirements and provide the best quotation.
Most customers choose the Free Box drop delivery for this printer, but here are the options.........
1. Box drop kerbside delivery - included in the online price - next working day service - just checkout before 3:30pm and we will arrange dispatch.
Where access is flat and wide the carrier will bring the delivery inside. Please note that if the delivery is to a residential building where your front door is within a block of flats or is on a higher floor, delivery will only be made to the building entrance and you will be responsible for accepting the box and taking it inside. You may wish to choose one of the enhanced services below.
All other items on your order such as extra inks, paper rolls and cables will arrive in a separate consignment with a separate carrier. If you have any problems, you can call us and we will help.
2. Placement Delivery service - a two man specialist team will deliver your new Studio printer to the room of your choice, unpack it and remove the packaging ready for the drivers to be downloaded and installed.
3. Full installation - Our carriers will deliver, unpack, place and build your new HP Studio on Day 1. On Day 2 an engineer will attend to power up the Studio Steel, download & install the Studio Steel drivers and give end user training.
Please note that for Options 2 and 3 - a short Site Survey will be required. This is just a quick questionnaire to check that the printer will physically fit and that if we are installing, you have the correct network requirements, etc... This survey will be emailed to you.
If you have any questions or specific requirements for the delivery and/or installation of your new Studio Steel plotter just give us a call and we will be happy to accommodate your requirements - 01625 613548